With this apartment you will make your dream home come true
- Country and City / Town:
- Postal code / ZIP code: 85591
- Property Type: Apartment / Condo
- EUR 898.000
- (CHF 972.167)
- (CZK 23.509.930)
- (GBP 809.262)
- (HRK 6.801.891)
- (HUF 323.195.384)
- (JPY 114.002.642)
- (NOK 9.260.357)
- (RUB 81.698.524)
- (SEK 9.042.629)
- (TRY 8.077.725)
- (USD 1.097.805)
- Object ID: 3187
The apartment is in a very quiet street near the town center. It is a south-west corner apartment in a very beautiful, colorful ensemble of houses with a very well-kept, secluded garden.
Two sunny, covered terraces with beautiful wooden floors invite you to linger. A garden shed with all garden tools and a robot lawn mower are included.
The floor plan of the 3-room apartment is individual and well thought out, as is the high-quality equipment with attention to detail. It gives the apartment additional charm and cosiness - an absolute oasis of well-being.
The apartment is equipped with underfloor heating.
A great, high-quality open kitchen to the living area is the heart of the apartment. A breakthrough was created from the living room to the current sleeping area. Here it would be possible to build in a double door to use this room for other purposes. Office, children's or guest rooms.
The second room, which is the actual bedroom, has direct access to the feel-good bathroom with tub and shower. The wall between this bedroom and the bathroom is open at the top.
There is also a guest toilet. All living areas are bright thanks to mostly floor-to-ceiling windows and doors.
The community of owners is not large and the residents look forward to a very nice atmosphere.
Of course there is in the basement - easily accessible by elevator - a separate space for a washing machine and dryer, as well as a cellar compartment. The TG is accessible from the house. A underground parking space and a parking space belong to the apartment.
If necessary, furniture etc. can be removed.
The municipality of Vaterstetten borders directly on the district of Munich. With over 22,000 inhabitants, Vaterstetten is the largest municipality in the Ebersberg district.
The community has, among other things, a close-knit school network (four primary schools, one all-day secondary school, secondary school and grammar school)
- with the S-Bahn S4, Baldham and Vaterstetten stops
- via the federal highway 304, from Wasserburg and the A94 motorway
- Motorway connection to the A99, Munich-East ring road via the Haar and Munich-East motorway junction and to the A94, Munich-Forstinning, Parsdorf junction
- The municipality of Vaterstetten has an efficient local bus and local transport system that is operated within the framework of the MVV
- underfloor heating
- high quality fully equipped kitchen
- two sunny, covered terraces
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- guest toilet
- Mostly floor-to-ceiling windows and doors
- Masonry / brick construction
- garden shed
- robot lawn mower
- Laundry room for your own washing machine in the basement
- Cellar compartment
Purchase price apartment including kitchen: € 898,000.00
TG: € 26,000.00
Parking space: € 6,000
Total: € 930,000 .--
- Living area / Living space:
- approx. 97,00 m²
- approx. 1.044,10 ft²
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking space
- Underground parking
- Good Infrastructure
- Near the center
- Quiet location / Peaceful location
- Outdoor area / Exterior:
- Terrace / Patio
- Flooring material / pavement:
- Wooden floor
- Other furnishing / appointments:
- Barrier-free access
- Cellar / Basement
- In mint condition
- Raised standard of living
- Heating system: Floor heating
- Type of supply / energy: Gas
- Year of construction: 2006