- Country and City / Town:
- Postal code / ZIP code: 1060
- Property Type: Apartment / Condo
- EUR 2.970.000
- (CHF 2.905.328)
- (CZK 72.860.376)
- (GBP 2.584.147)
- (HRK 22.347.248)
- (HUF 1.244.869.103)
- (JPY 427.470.823)
- (NOK 30.955.918)
- (RUB 175.065.290)
- (SEK 32.172.403)
- (TRY 55.084.243)
- (USD 2.965.952)
- Object ID: 6276
For sale is a magnificent apartment in a beautiful historic building with a fantastic entrance hall complete with marble and stucco decor! This beautiful 7-room apartment, which is also perfect as an office or surgery, is located on the 1st floor of a 6-storey building and is only a 3-minute walk from the underground station U4 "Kettenbrückengasse". There is a beautiful park near your new home or office address: To linger, do sports or to meet friends - depending on your mood!
Within just a few minutes' walk you can reach shops for daily needs, as well as countless bank branches, pharmacies, tobacconists, cafés, etc. The highlight of the location is undoubtedly the proximity to the popular Naschmarkt : An absolute attraction for tourists from all over the world, but also offers a perfect backdrop for your lunch breaks or dinner with colleagues, business partners or friends.
Vienna State Opera, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna Art History Museum, Vienna Natural History Museum, Vienna Hofburg, Albertina - all of these well-known addresses in Vienna are in the immediate vicinity of your new home or office address.
If you are looking for an excellent location and a magnificent old building for representation , you have come to the right place!
Furnishings partly available from office use (previously use of law firm), takeover possible on request.
Residential property established, no majority owner.
- 4 large salon-like rooms, a total of approx. 216 m² of usable space
- Dedication as an apartment with office on the 1st floor
- 2 entrances with security entrance doors, central corridor in between
- Fireplace with granite decor
- high ceilings, beautiful coffered and stucco ceilings in the salons
- 3 toilets, 2 bathrooms, 2 functional and rather simple kitchenettes, 2 additional rooms
- Gas-Combi-Therme Vaillant and sep.Hot water boiler, 2 washing machines available
- Ancillary rooms for WM/dryer, storage area, many built-in storage spaces in the central aisle area with cassette doors, also as a cover for building services equipment
- Salon with wooden coffered ceiling and corner fireplace with granite cladding, 2 beautiful Art Nouveau chandeliers
- 2 metal chandeliers in historical decor, original stucco ceilings , door portals with carved attachments, which were supplemented by matching door frames
- Closet room with floor-to-ceiling shelf cupboards, safe available , parquet floors designed as ready-made parquet that can be easily adapted (floating).
- Underground station Kettenbrückengasse (U4) - approx. 3 minutes on foot
- Bus Station 57A (Laimgrubengasse) - approx. 2 minutes on foot
- Bus station N60 (Kettenbrückengasse) - approx.3 minutes walk
The health of our customers and of course our employees is our top priority! Please do not come to an appointment if you have a fever or feel ill , we will be happy to arrange a new appointment with you! We welcome you warmly – without shaking hands. You are welcome to let us know whether you would like to have written documents handed over to you or whether we should simply send them to you by e-mail. We are happy to adapt to your wishes!
Has this property aroused your interest? I look forward to your inquiry! For further questions and visits I am at your disposal at any time! A visit is non-binding and free of charge!
We would like to point out that there is a close economic relationship between the agent and the client. The intermediary acts as a double agent.
The information we provide is based on information provided by the seller. No guarantee or liability can be assumed for the correctness and completeness of the information. Subject to change!
Infrastructure / Distances
Children & Schools
High school <1,000m
Shopping center <1,000m
Train station <500m
Motorway connection <4,000m
Information Distance as the crow flies / Source: OpenStreetMap
- Living area / Living space:
- 216,00 m²
- 2.325,00 ft²
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of rooms in total: 7
- Flooring material / pavement:
- Parquet flooring
- Other furnishing / appointments: Elevator
- Condition: Old building
- Type of supply / energy: Gas
- Year of construction: 1900