- Country and City / Town:
- Nearby Lucca
- Postal code / ZIP code: 55054
- Property Type: House
- Categories: Villa / Luxury villa
- EUR 4.388.460
- (CHF 4.803.955)
- (CZK 112.219.084)
- (GBP 3.770.991)
- (HRK 32.920.827)
- (HUF 1.561.544.607)
- (JPY 573.743.337)
- (NOK 45.163.985)
- (RUB 379.140.049)
- (SEK 44.832.055)
- (TRY 45.501.471)
- (USD 5.208.084)
- Object ID: 3543
Near a small village on the hills of Lucca, in Tuscany, just a few minutes from the historic centre, this wonderful historic residence is located: Villa Paolina. Built between the late 16th and early 17th centuries for the noble family Trenta, the estate originally consisted of a rural settlement. Today, this imposing residence - once also inhabited by Duchess Paolina Bonaparte (Napoleon's sister), from whom it takes its name - is a luxurious private villa.
Featuring a beautiful Italian garden, the main villa, measuring 1.220 square metres, has five floors connected by a lift.
Underground floor: pool room with direct access to the garden;
- Basement: ample dining room, professional kitchen, living room with stone fireplace, pantry, cooled cellar and two bathrooms;
- Ground floor: entrance hall, living hall with fireplace and French windows, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, office, dining room, living room with fireplace, wardrobe and service bathroom;
- First floor: three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, service bedroom with en-suite bathroom, studio/library with bathroom;
- Second floor: laundry/ironing room, wardrobes.
- Luxury villa: 1.220 sqm
- Bedrooms with bathroom: 4
- Master bedroom with bathroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 8+
- Living rooms: 3
- Dining Rooms: 2
- Kitchen: 1
Features: Stone walls, wooden beams, ceramic, terracotta and parquet flooring, trompe-l'oeil paintings, fireplaces, lintels and cornices in Serenza stone, vaulted ceilings, Italian garden, heliport.
The estate, composed of numerous rural buildings, in addition to the main villa is characterized by:
- 4 rural houses: 620 sqm
- 2 churches: 120 sqm
- Farm and rural buildings: 865 sqm
- Swimming pool 16x8
- Total land area: 111 ha
The villa will be sold at auction on 22 July 2021, with a bidding deadline on 21 July. To book an appointment or to obtain further information contact Mercury Auctions.
"bids will be possible from a minimum of €3.291.345,00".