5 reasons to purchase property on Mallorca
- High potential for value enhancement: The probability of the value of your property increasing in the next few months and years is very high when it comes to Mallorca. The imbalance between supply and demand plays a definitive role for investors.
- Best infrastructure:
- A highly-developed motorway network allows you to reach the furthest points of the island from Palma in less than an hour's drive.
- 14 international schools offer residents the best school and university education. Children also have the option to learn Spanish alongside their native language.
- Events such as festivals, concerts, sports tournaments and much more offer a wide range of cultural activities.
- In Palma and other cities, there are numerous shopping opportunities.
- Perfect temperatures: With warm summers and mild winters, the climate is optimal here.
- High security: As the royal family also have accommodation here, security measures take top priority. First-class hospitals ensure the best health services.
- Extensive sports offering: Mallorca is not only popular with sports fans for its mild climate, but its range of sports facilities is more than remarkable:
- 47 yacht and sports ports
- 23 golf courses
- Numerous sports centres
- Countless hiking and cycle paths
Not enough properties available on Mallorca?
Property prices on Mallorca are consistently on the rise, which makes the island very popular for investment. If you are thinking about buying an apartment or house on Mallorca, you are sure to be wondering which part of the island is the best place to live. For investors, Palma and the south-western part of the island are particularly attractive. In the most popular spots Calvià, Santa Catalina, Portixol or in the villa quarter of Son Vida, buying an exclusive property comes at a considerable price. An extensive study carryied out by Engel & Völkers shows that fewer properties come onto the market than are bought. The fact that more and more properties are being sold, yet few are following, has resulted in a price increase for existing properties.
Buying luxury properties on Mallorca
Through its unadulterated nature with picturesque bays that make all kinds of water sports an unforgettable experience, Mallorca is impressive. The best infrastructure, luxury ports and international schools also make buying a property very attractive for families. In terms of shopping, the island's capital is particularly convincing with its exclusive boutiques and diverse shopping opportunities.Special houses and apartments featuring a sea view and a swimming pool will become even more competitive in the future than before. The island is not only a popular summer residence for the Spanish royal family. Malle is considered a melting pot of successful international businesspeople and entrepreneurs. The properties are designed to be correspondingly elaborate and luxurious. The offer ranges from exclusive fincas and villas to tranquil apartments and penthouse apartments. Every year, many passionate sailors meet at the famous Regata della Copa del Rey.
Find the luxury property of your dreams quickly and securely with Masterhomes
- Find out what you really want before you turn to an estate agent's; in our database of luxury properties you will find numerous exclusive properties
- Make sure that your estate agent is reputable (they should be active for several years, have a descriptive website, etc.); with our partner you can be sure that you have a confident estate agent on your side
 Engel & Völkers Marktbericht Mallorca 2017/18